Eco Sustainable Chair
This is an excellent chair for any 24/7 work environments such as emergency and multi shift personnel working in 911, police departments, fire departments, ambulance dispatchers, hospital personnel. Click to see how this heavy duty ergonomic chair walks the talk and is made to be green office furniture & eco friendly. The upholstery for this heavy duty chair Essence of Green is 100% recycled polyester.
- Holds up to 350 lbs. Dimensions: Seat 22.5"W. x 21.5"D. Back 20.5"W. x 34"H. Seat height 17"-21.5"
- Pillow conforms to each individual user providing full neck and head support.
- Warranty 7 years on all parts. The air cylinder has a lifetime warranty.
- Extra thick foam back & seat provides exceptional comfort for people who spend long hours sitting in a heavy duty chair. Tilt adjustment allows the seat angle to be changed to achieve the desirable open posture between your spine and upper legs to improve blood circulation.
- Ratchet back adjustment is spring loaded and adjusts vertically 4" with a simple lift of the back. The back bar framework is 3" wide for maximum strength.
- Vinyl cushioned trim on all high contact areas prevents damage to the chair.
- Base is 28" reinforced nylon base for max strength w/large dual wheel casters.
- Meets Cal 117 flammability codes. Meets BIFMA Human Factor specifications.
- The manufacturer has a no return policy on this chair.