Ergonomic office chair
The RFM #4814 ergonomic office chair is also a heavy duty chair includes a contoured back, built in lumbar support, and a soft cushioned ergonomic seat. The ergonomic seating design reduces back pain in general as well as lower back pain.
- This RFM heavy duty chair walks the environmentally friendly and sustainable furniture talk. Made from 93% reclaimed steel, 90% recycled plastic/nylon, glues are a new HVOC free.
- Arm chair options: #25A is standard. Other arm options listed in drop down box above right.
- Seat 19.5"W. x 18.5"D. Back 19"W. x 17"H. Seat height adjusts from 17"-22"H.
- Warranty 15 years on parts. Air cylinder is lifetime. Warranty details.
- Tilt adjustment allows the seat angle to be changed to achieve the desirable open posture between your spine and upper legs to improve circulation.
- 25" resin base for maximum strength. Large diameter dual wheel casters.
- Fully upholstered outer back.
- Meets California 117 & BIFMA F-1-1978 flammability codes. Meets ANSI/BIFMA human factor compliance.
- Assembly instructions included.
- The manufacturer has a no return policy on this chair.