Apple Dual monitor stand
Do you work with two older Apple Cinema or Studio monitors? You can maximize your desk space with this Innovative dual monitor stand.
- Eco friendly furniture and sustainable furniture design includes 65% recycled aluminum content, 15% recycled steel content. 100% can be recycled at the end of it's useful life.
- Each Apple Cinema monitor may be independently positioned and rotated. Ideal for graphic and video production professionals. Allows you to suspend two Apple Cinema Displays or Studio Displays side by side.
- Save space, and dramatically improve flexibility. Rotate the monitors from landscape to portrait view.
- Compatible with the old Apple Cinema 17", 20" and 23" monitors. *** PLEASE NOTE - do not buy this arm to use with the new Cinema Display models. Use model #9112-D.
- Extend each monitor up to 14", and fold it back out of the way when not in use.
- Quickly pivot and tilt each monitor up to 200 degrees.
- Rotates 360 degrees at 3 swivel joints. Click here to see the movements monitor arm.
- Tilts over 200 degrees.
- Arm extends up to 14", folds to 3" thick.
- USB Extension Cable included.
- Monitor can be set at ideal height on the 12" pole.
- Finished in silver.
- The #8111 Flex Mount kit is included with this arm. Click here for the to see the Flex Mount options. The Flex Mount can be installed in six different configurations: Desk Edge, Clamp Mount, Panel System Rear Edge, Grommet Hole Clamp Mount, Thru-Desk Mount, Wall Mount, Reverse Wall Mount.
- Will I have to change my monitor to install? No. Our bracket requires no permanent changes to your monitor. Simply remove the easel (third leg) on the back of the monitor to attach the bracket. There is no glue or suction used to hold on the monitor. Detailed installation instructions are provided with the Cinema Swing arm.